Advertisement for Competitive Entry/Admission into School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, a Statelite Campus of
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the School of Basic
Midwifery, Kishi, a Satellite Campus of the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ibadan for Basic Midwifery Programme.
The programme is for three years commencing in March, 2019 after which candidates will be presented for the College and the Nursing and
Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify and be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Midwives (RM).
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Only individual with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or she should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Method of Application
- Any interested candidate should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only to the College Account Number: 0694966574 at any branch of Access Bank Plc. Similarly, a sum of Two Hundred Naira (₦200.00) only into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter Account Number: 2019704292 at any First Bank Nigeria Plc;
- The applicant will come to the College with the Bank Tellers obtained from the Bank and collect the scratch card to fill the online admission form on www.oyostatecollegeofnursingandmidwiferykisicampus.com;
- Candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- Candidates should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination.
Online application which commences on Monday, 5th November, 2018 must be completed on or before Friday, 11th January, 2019.
- Date and Venue of Entrance Examination: Saturday, 12th January, 2019 and will be held simultaneously at:
- School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Irepo Local Government
- Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8:00am prompt
Date of Interview: Interview for applicants who meet the cut-off marks will take place between Monday, 28th and Wednesday, 30th January, 2019 at School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Irepo Local Government
Date of Resumption: Successful applicants/candidates will resume on Friday, 1st March, 2019 for academic activities.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. Pay directly to the College Account Number 0694966574 at any Access Bank Branch and obtain the the scratch card from the Bursary Department of the College to complete your application ONLINE